Friday, October 07, 2005

You know the need to make money is so strong these days that it brings out the blood suckers everywhere. I was desperate to start my online home based business. I checked into everything i saw posted that boasted a good income and fast profitable results. I paid out $10 here and $15 there and received page after page of useless information.
I felt betrayed and more frustrated then when I started. Was there really no way to start off and get going without having to invest huge amounts of money on products or services that do absolutely nothing except cause headaches? Thus my search began. Now I haved embarked on something that cost me nothing but which I have devoted all my time to setting up successfully. I no longer pay any attention to the scams out there and hope that one day soon they will no longer be on the market to rob us of our pocket books and dignity.
I am sure in the long run hard work will pay off and I can feel proud of the venture I have embarked on. I wonder if you have been recently scammed by someone out there posing to be an honest straight forward business man/woman. How much of a percentage of our population falls prey?
But as always, I am a true believer in good always coming out on top. Even if in the interim it looks like evil may be winning. Here's to good fortune and a long life!
http://homeparents.about.com/od/avoidscams/ check into this site for more information on scams that are out there. Especially if you are thinking of starting a new business.
Popdex

Blog Directory

Weblog Directory





Visioneer OneTouch 9420 Flatbed Scanner - 4800x9600 48-Bit USB2


Magnificent Money Affiliate Program

No comments: