Thursday, October 27, 2005

Dreams, what do they mean to you? I have often wondered why I dream certain things over again. Or have you ever had a dream where you know you have been there before but you have no idea when or where in your waking life? This may sound crazy, I know. But, knowing there is so much of the subconscious mind we have yet to tap into I am quite intrigued by the concept that everything we dream about has meaning to something in our lives.
I'll give you an idea of something I dream quite often. It is water. When my son first went to live with his father five years ago, I had a very vivid dream about a raging river where I was stuck on one side of the river and my son on the other. There was a bridge to cross over it but all the ropes and boards were broken and unravelled. So, I wandered up and down the bank calling to my son, who kept disappearing in and out of the trees. I awoke quite disturbed from the dream.
At the time, I never contributed the fact of my son's leaving to my dream. I just started thinking about water. I seemed to dream about water quite often in various states. Sometimes it was a raging river, sometimes a vast ocean with nothing around for miles, other times a little brook meandering through my back yard. I started to wonder why I seemed to always dream about water. I decided to read up on the meaning of water. This is one definition I found.
Cleansing. Life. Emotions. Ask yourself about your current feelings.
I realized then that it bore significant meaning to my life's situations.
If you are interested in finding out what certain images you dream about mean you should check out this site:http://www.petrix.com/dreams/w.html

Are you a stay at home parent looking to earn some extra income? Come check out this site for cool ideas.
Bizymoms.com



Magnificent Money Affiliate Program




Alternative Health & Beauty Store
Be kind to your body, Be kind to earth.
Vegetarian, Chemical free, Additive free, All natural.

Lung Cancer
Lung Cancer

No comments: